| Christopher Scarabosio
Scarabosio at the 88th Academy Awards Nominee Luncheon
| 3 Nominations
|| Sound Editor
Christopher Scarabosio is an American sound editor. He has accumulated over 80 credits in the last two decades, inlcuding Pearl Harbor (2001), Munich (2005), There Will Be Blood (2007) and Avatar (2009).
- 80th Academy Awards, 2007
- Best Sound Editing — There Will Be Blood (shared with Matthew Wood)
- 88th Academy Awards, 2015
- Best Sound Editing — Star Wars: The Force Awakens (shared with Andy Nelson and Stuart Wilson)
- 89th Academy Awards, 2016
- Best Sound Mixing — Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (shared with David Parker, Stuart Wilson)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.