Daniel Sudick is a special effects supervisor with four Academy Award nominations. He has worked on over 35 films since 1991.
- 76th Academy Awards, 2003
- Best Visual Effects — Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (shared with Stefen Fangmeier, Nathan McGuinness and Robert Stromberg)
- 78th Academy Awards, 2005
- Best Visual Effects — War of the Worlds (shared with Dennis Muren, Pablo Helman and Randal M. Dutra)
- 81st Academy Awards, 2008
- Best Visual Effects — Iron Man (shared with John Nelson, Ben Snow and Shane Mahan)