Guyett at the 88th Academy Awards Nominee Luncheon
Roger Guyett is a British visual effects artist. He has worked in the video and film post-production industry for many years. He supervised numerous award-winning commercial, television and film projects for clients such as Ridley Scott and Amblin Entertainment. He is a visual effects supervisor at Industrial Light & Magic, a division of Lucasfilm Ltd.
- 77th Academy Awards, 2004
- Best Visual Effects — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (shared with Tim Burke, John Richardson and Bill George)
- 82nd Academy Awards, 2009
- Best Visual Effects — Star Trek (shared with Russell Earl, Paul Kavanagh and Burt Dalton)
- 86th Academy Awards, 2013
- Best Visual Effects — Star Trek Into Darkness (shared with Patrick Tubach, Ben Grossmann and Burt Dalton)